Welcome to GuwahatiFunction.com. This website, www.GuwahatiFunction.com (hereinafter referred to as "GuwahatiFunction" or "this site" or "this website" or "website") is published and maintained by……..a partnership firm registered under Indian Partnership Act, 1932. When you access, browse or use this site you accept the terms and conditions without limitation or qualification. In the event of any access of Sub-site (whether belonging to an associate of this firm or otherwise) through this site then such sub-site may have its own terms and conditions, which are confined to such sub-site.
The terms and conditions of use and any additional terms as posted on this site co-jointly treated the entire agreement between the firm and you with regard to use of this site
SITE AND ITS CONTENTS
- This Site is confined for your personal use. You are not authorized to modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this site. You cannot distribute, exchange or modify, but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purposes
- Soon after accept the terms and conditions of use, you are competent and authorized to enter, view with limited rights and said right is non-transferable as well as non-exclusive. You are not authorized to access beyond limit as given by this site as well as not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this site in any manner or else you will face the legal consequences whatsoever.
- In the event of finding any content on this site which would deem unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable, against any religious beliefs, spam, potentially infringing or is not authorized by the intellectual property rights owner or is violative of any applicable laws, you are requested to contact with the office of the firm for further proceeding or action.
- The term 'authorized user' would include any person, whether an individual or a legal entity who has subscribed to the services of GuwahatiFunction, and to whom the access is restricted by the use of a sign in user name and a password. The user name and password are either allotted by GuwahatiFunction or chosen by the user or agreed upon by GuwahatiFunction. Therefore only the authorized user has the right to access the services offered by GuwahatiFunction. GuwahatiFunction will not be responsible for any costs, consequences or damages caused to any persons or entities due to any unauthorized use of the services offered by GuwahatiFunction, including access of the said services by an unauthorized user using the user name and password of an authorized user, regardless of whether such unauthorized user is known to the authorized user.
- The terms 'service' or 'services' would mean to include the interactive online solutions & information services offered by GuwahatiFunction on the internet/mobile through which the user may access information carried by GuwahatiFunction in the database maintained by it.
- "Platform" means the website on which the Service is made available owned, controlled, managed, maintained and/or hosted by GuwahatiFunction.com.
- "Service" means the online reservation service (including the facilitation of payments) of various services as from time to time made available on the said Platform.
- Venue owner, Management means the provider of services viz. hotel, resorts, Marriage Hall, Bibah bhawan, Open Space, Restaurant etc. or any other related services as from time to time available for reservation on the Platform.
- You agree not to copy, sell, resell, and duplicate any part of GuwahatiFunction's services & solutions for commercial purposes.
- GuwahatiFunction services are available to all individuals who are at least 18 years of age.
- By registering to use GuwahatiFunction services, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
- GuwahatiFunction has the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate your use of GuwahatiFunction services and refuse any and all current or future use of all or any portion of GuwahatiFunction services.
- GuwahatiFunction offers a web-based platform to Venue Owner/Managements or persons seeking adequate information regarding the venue to celebrate important events like marriages, birthdays, anniversaries, corporate get- togethers and many more and to help people in searching and selecting a suitable banquet, party hall, restaurant and open space etc and minimizing challenges of transportation, via the GuwahatiFunction Website.
- Through the Platform, we (GuwahatiFunction) provide an online platform through which Management/ service provider can advertise their products/venue and other related service for reservation, and through which visitors to the Platform can make such reservations avoiding incidental expenses.
- By making a reservation through GuwahatiFunction.com, you enter into a direct (legally binding) contractual relationship with the Management or service provider with which you make a reservation or service (as applicable).
- From the point at which you make your reservation, we act solely as an intermediary between you and the Management/ service provider, transmitting the details of your reservation to the relevant Management and sending you a confirmation email for and on behalf of the Management/ service provider.
- When rendering our services, the information that we disclose is based on the information provided to us by Management/ service provider. As such, the Management / service provider are given access to an Extranet through which they are fully responsible for updating all rates, availability and other information which is displayed on our Platform.
- Although we will use reasonable skill and care in performing our services, we will not verify if, and cannot guarantee that, all information is accurate, complete or correct, nor can we be held responsible for any errors (including manifest and typographical errors), any interruptions (whether due to any temporary and/or partial, breakdown, repair, upgrade or maintenance of our Platform or otherwise), inaccurate, misleading or untrue information or non-delivery of information. Each Supplier or service provider remains responsible at all times for the accuracy, completeness and correctness of the (descriptive) information (including the rates and availability) displayed on our Platform.
- Our Platform does not constitute and should not be regarded as a recommendation or endorsement of the quality, service level, qualification or (star) rating of any Supplier (or its facilities, venue, products or services) made available.
- GuwahatiFunction offers Venue owner/Managements a platform where they can advertise their products/venue and service for reservation, and through which visitors to the Platform can make such reservations.
- The website offers Venue owner/Managements a platform to promote events, meetings, functions etc. and for such events, the concerned customer is to make the requisite payment to the Guwahatifunction.com on behalf of the Venue Owner/ Management. In detail GuwahatiFunction provides the following services to the organizer.
- Only the Venue owner/Management and the Purchaser/Customer of a reservation and/or booking of an event are entering into an agreement regarding the reservation. GuwahatiFunction only acts as a sales agent for the Venue owner/Management for respective services. It is the Venue owner/Management‘s duty to advise and instruct the Customer of their eventually existing right of objection according to the legal guidelines.
- The Venue owner/Management authorizes GuwahatiFunction hereby for the duration of this agreement to act as an agent by order and for account of the Supplier/Venue owner/Management, to sell reservation to the public for events, offered by the Venue owner/Management on the GuwahatiFunction-websites, to undertake the payment process with the purchaser and/or their banks and to ship or send electronically the confirmation to the purchaser. This authorization also contains the right of GuwahatiFunction to send payment reminders to the Purchaser.
- The price payable for booking is as set out on our website with respective Venue.
- When you intended to book you must pay the Guaranteed booking amount by debit or credit card or any other mode of electronic payment. The balance amount is required to pay 03(three) days prior to the event as sought for.
- If the balance is not paid by the stipulated date, the right is reserved to cancel the booking(s) without further notice and without refund of booking deposit.
- Once you have received your booking confirmation, you should check and you must inform us of any errors within two working days, or before the event, whichever is sooner.
- The Venue owner/Management of the venue reserves their rights to refuse the performance of the events if it is found to be unlawful, illegal or contrary to the provisions of their private policy.
- It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable efforts to amend the same but we do not give any guarantee or assurance for such event.
- After booking your event is subjected to the Rules and Regulations of the venue or Event Organiser. Breach of any of these Rules and Regulations or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall entitle the venue or Event Organiser to eject you from the venue.
- The Event Organisers may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons as per their individual norms.
- We will not be responsible for any others discrepancies as per the booking and it is subjected to the consideration of the venue organizers.
- The venue, Event Organizer and GuwahatiFunction accept no responsibility for loss of any personal property.
If you change or cancel your booking
If you want to change any detail of your confirmed booking, we will do our best to make the changes. However, we must receive your notice in writing by post or email. Also, we cannot guarantee that the venue owner concerned will be able to meet your request. Changes can only be accepted in accordance with the venue owner’s terms and conditions. Where the owner can meet your change request, you will have to pay any costs incurred by them in facilitating this change for you, which would be paid directly to the venue owner.
- b) Full cancellations
If you have to, or want to, cancel your booking after it has been confirmed, you are directed to inform the venue owner immediately and venue owner will entertain the same as per their terms and condition.
Events beyond our control
Unless we say otherwise in these booking conditions, unfortunately we or the Venue owner will not be legally responsible either jointly or individually for any compensation if we or they are prevented from carrying out our responsibilities under this contract as a result of events beyond our control. This means an event we or they could not, even with all due care, avoid, including:
- strike, lock-out or labour dispute;
- natural disaster;
- acts of terrorism, war, riot or civil commotion;
- malicious damage;
- keeping to any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, including advice from the foreign office to avoid or leave a country;
- breakdown of equipment or machinery;
- insolvency or bankruptcy of an owner;
- fire, flood, snow or storm; and
- other circumstances affecting the supply of goods or services.
Your property :
The following conditions on your use at the property:
Arrival and departure- You can arrive at your venue any time as fixed by the Management of the Venue as per their private policies and same policy is also applicable for your departure.
Security deposits - Some venue owners require payment of a security deposit as per their policy. If this applies to your chosen property, this is a direct arrangement between you and the owner, which we may or may not administer on behalf of the owner. The amount and details of how the payment should be made and how and when it will be returned (less any costs for breakages, damages etc. if applicable) will be provided at the time of booking.
Behaviour - You and all members of your party agree:
- to keep the property clean and tidy;
- to leave the property in a similar condition as you found it when you arrived;
- to behave in a way at all times while at the property which does not break any law;
- not to use the property for any illegal purpose;
- not to sublet the property or any part thereof or otherwise allow anyone to stay in it who we have not previously accepted on behalf of the owner as a member of your party;
- Not to behave in anti-social manner, breach the peace or otherwise act in a way which may disrupt or affect the enjoyment of others.
Maximum occupancy - You also must not allow to enter more people than the brochure states however in case of social function or party wherein the exact number of people can not been determined, in that case a reasonable variation is to be accepted.
You are responsible for and agree to reimburse to the owner all costs incurred by the owner as a result of any breakage or damage in or to the property which is caused by you or any members of your party or any other persons invited into the property by you. The owner can ask for an extra payment from you to cover any such costs.
The owner expects the accommodation to be left in a reasonable state on departure. If in the owner’s or caretaker’s opinion, additional cleaning is required, you will be liable to the owner for the cost of this cleaning.
You may need to check and sign an inventory of the property and its contents on arrival at the property. If you discover that anything is missing or damaged on arrival please notify the owner/key holder immediately.
The owners of all properties can refuse to hand over their property if the unreasonable behaviour of anyone in your party is likely to cause offence to other guests, to members of staff or to neighbours, or if the owner has reasonable cause to believe you or any member of your party will cause damage or loss to the property, its services or facilities. If this happens, the contract between you and the owner will end and you will not receive any refund and neither we nor the owner will have any further responsibility to you.
The owners of all properties can end a stay even after their permission to enter into the property, if the unreasonable behaviour of anyone in your party (including anyone invited into the property by you) is likely to spoil the enjoyment, comfort or health of other guests, residents, neighbours or members of staff or where you or any member of your party (or anyone invited into the property by you) has broken or is likely to break any of these booking conditions, the Owner’s terms and conditions or any other terms and conditions applicable to the property which you have been told about. If this happens, you will have to leave the property immediately and no refund will be given. You may also be responsible for any costs to the owner, as a result of your behaviour.
If you have any special or additional requests related to your party viz. flowering, weeding make-up, bridal make-up, decoration, arrangement of addition food items, vehicles for travelling or transportation you must let us know when you make a booking and confirm them in writing. As per your request the additional charges will be apply.
DUTIES OF THE VENUE OWNER/MANAGEMENT
The Supplier/Venue owner/Management has the duty to inform GuwahatiFunction immediately about unavailability or malfunctions of the GuwahatiFunction-Websites. The Venue owner/Management as the obligation to inform GuwahatiFunction immediately about every change of his name, company name, address, legal form or bank details in written form or via E-Mail. The Venue owner/Management shall not use the GuwahatiFunction-Services for illegal or immoral events such as political or religious extremism, pornographic, or violent events. The Supplier/Venue owner/Management shall not use the GuwahatiFunction-Services to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Information that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; The Venue owner/Management shall not use the GuwahatiFunction Services to harm minors in any way; The Management shall not impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an GuwahatiFunction representative, forum leader, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent its affiliation with a person or entity; The Venue owner/Management shall not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Information transmitted through the Service;
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- You understand and agree that the GuwahatiFunction services are provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis and that the GuwahatiFunction does not assume any responsibility for prompt or proper delivery of services. GuwahatiFunction does not warrant that its websites will operate error-free or free of computer viruses or mal-functioning or harmful mechanisms. All the contents of website are only for general information or use. Such information does not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or derived decisions. Any specific advice or replies to queries in any part of the website are the personal opinion of users and are not subscribed to by GuwahatiFunction. This website assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or existence of any communications between users. GuwahatiFunction expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- GuwahatiFunction makes no warranty that the services will meet your requirements, service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. Certain links on website lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom GuwahatiFunction has no control or connection, business or otherwise as these sites are external to this website you agree and understand that by visiting such sites you are beyond this website. GuwahatiFunction therefore neither endorses nor offers any judgment or warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the authenticity/availability of any of the goods/services/or for any damage, loss or harm, direct or consequential or any violation of local or international laws that may be incurred by your visit and/or transaction/s on these sites.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this website is done at your discretion and risk that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- You agree that GuwahatiFunction shall, in no event, be liable for any consequential, incidental, indirect, special, punitive or other loss or damage whatsoever or for the loss of business profits, business interruptions, computer failure, loss of business information, or other loss arising out of or caused by your use of or inability to use this website, even if GuwahatiFunction has been advised of the possibility of such damage. The Venue, Venue Owner/Managements, events services 'marketplace' information provided on GuwahatiFunction are added by members. GuwahatiFunction doesn't verify, claim or guarantee authenticity of such information. GuwahatiFunction is not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any such Supplier/Venue owner/Management or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting there from. GuwahatiFunction have no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or other causes beyond their direct control, and they have no responsibility for any additional expense, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority. GuwahatiFunction makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of Information contained on the website. The service provided is of such a nature that service can be interrupted for many reasons other than the negligence of the company and that damages resulting from any interruption of service are difficult to ascertain. Therefore, you agree that GuwahatiFunction shall not be liable for any damages arising from such causes beyond the direct and exclusive control of the GuwahatiFunction. You further acknowledge that GuwahatiFunction’s liability for its own negligence may not in any event exceed an amount equivalent to charges payable by you for services during the period damages occurred. In no event shall the GuwahatiFunction be liable for any special or consequential damages, loss or injury.
- You agree to indemnify and hold GuwahatiFunction, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their partners, officers, agents, contractors, partners and employees, harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising out of or in connection with any User Content, any Third Party Applications, Software or Content you post or share on or through the website (including through the Share Service), your use of this website, your conduct in connection with this website or with other users of the website , or any violation of this Agreement or of any law or the rights of any third party.
- All matters relating to your access to and use of the GuwahatiFunction site shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of India. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Guwahati, India in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of GuwahatiFunction. Use of GuwahatiFunction is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
- If any dispute arises between you and the website during your use of the Site or thereafter, in connection with and arising from your use or attempt to use this Site, the dispute shall be referred to arbitration. Both parties shall agree to a sole arbitrator. The place of arbitration shall be Guwahati. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the Assamese/English language.
- The said arbitration proceedings shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and modifications thereof as in force at the relevant time.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India and any dispute shall exclusively be subject to the jurisdiction of the appropriate Courts situated at Guwahati, India.
- For more details email to firstname.lastname@example.org